Release Notes — SMP Mobile
Last Modified: August 4, 2022
SMP Mobile for iOS and Android - Version 1.12
- Dashboards is now rotational-responsive in mobile phone platforms – landscape or portrait use is permitted.
- Users simply need to select Dashboards within the app, and rotate their device accordingly.
- This does not impact tablet usage, where rotational-response was already in place.
- Fixed: Calendar View does not update after editing/adding new meetings.
- Fixed: Dark Mode prevents reading of notes, makes some headings and buttons unreadable.
SMP Mobile for iOS and Android - Version 1.11
Updating Naming Conventions for Consistency
- For consistency with other SMP Platforms, renamed all instances of “Customer” or “Customers” to “Company” or “Companies” throughout the apps.
- “Customer” will continue to be used – but only in the context of the Gen Class designation for a given company entity.
- For consistency with other SMP Platforms, renamed all instances of “Project” or “Projects” to “Opportunity” or “Opportunities” throughout the apps.
- “Customer Meeting” activities have been renamed to simply “Meeting” and will be referred to in the plural when searching or reviewing groups of Meeting-designated activities.
Phone Call Logs
- Fixed: Warning when editing date/time on a Phone Call Log (both platforms)
- Fixed: No way to associate a Phone Call Log to an Opportunity (specific to iOS)
SMP Mobile for iOS - Version 1.10.6496
- Fixed: Meeting times, when set from the SMP Mobile Calendar, are not retained as set by the user.
- Fixed: App crashes when selecting meetings from the Activities List or the SMP Mobile Calendar.
SMP Mobile for iOS - Version 1.8.5418
- Fixed: Save and cancel buttons missing/hidden following initial activity save.
- Fixed: Decision Date is changes are not being retained.
SMP Mobile for iOS - Version 1.7.21101.1
- Fixed: Multiple Customer Meeting activities created when updating Notes and saving changes from Notes screen.
- Fixed: Intermittent Fault error when accessing an existing Customer Meeting from the in-app Calendar.
- Fixed: Duplicate New Customer records created when adding Notes and saving changes from Notes screen.
SMP Mobile for Android- Version 1.7.21030.1
- Fixed: Auto-Log settings for Phone Calls are being ignored when calls are placed from any Contact record.