Release Notes — SMP Mobile
Last Modified: April 6, 2021
SMP Mobile for iOS and Android - Version 1.11
Updating Naming Conventions for Consistency
- For consistency with other SMP Platforms, renamed all instances of “Customer” or “Customers” to “Company” or “Companies” throughout the apps.
- “Customer” will continue to be used – but only in the context of the Gen Class designation for a given company entity.
- For consistency with other SMP Platforms, renamed all instances of “Project” or “Projects” to “Opportunity” or “Opportunities” throughout the apps.
- “Customer Meeting” activities have been renamed to simply “Meeting” and will be referred to in the plural when searching or reviewing groups of Meeting-designated activities.
Phone Call Logs
- Fixed: Warning when editing date/time on a Phone Call Log (both platforms)
- Fixed: No way to associate a Phone Call Log to an Opportunity (specific to iOS)
SMP Mobile for iOS - Version 1.10.6496
- Fixed: Meeting times, when set from the SMP Mobile Calendar, are not retained as set by the user.
- Fixed: App crashes when selecting meetings from the Activities List or the SMP Mobile Calendar.
SMP Mobile for iOS - Version 1.8.5418
SMP Mobile for iOS - Version 1.7.21101.1
- Fixed: Multiple Customer Meeting activities created when updating Notes and saving changes from Notes screen.
- Fixed: Intermittent Fault error when accessing an existing Customer Meeting from the in-app Calendar.
- Fixed: Duplicate New Customer records created when adding Notes and saving changes from Notes screen.