Adding an extra item to every fifth order can drastically increase your profits. With access…
SMP Tips and Tricks: Speak Your Sales Notes With Voice Recognition
Did you know that via SMP Mobile app (available for apple and android devices) that you can use your phone’s built-in voice recognition software to “talk” your customer meeting notes (or task updates, or phone call notes) directly into an SMP activity? It’s really simple! Here’s the process.
- Once logged into SMP Mobile, choose the type of activity you want to log, and select to add a new activity – Customer Meeting, Phone Call or Task.
- Select the customer.
- Scroll down to Notes – use the “mic” icon on your phone’s virtual keyboard to launch the voice-to-text. It looks something like this, depending on your device.
- Speak your notes. Select done and they’ll be translated into the notes box.
- Fill out any additional details your manager may require (or that may help you next time you refer to the activity log) – the customer contact, duration of meeting/call, etc.
- Save your activity. DONE!
Yep. It’s that easy.
If you are not using SMP Mobile today and want more info on using SMP Mobile, please reach out to your company’s SMP Admin for more info, or contact The SMP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.