Release Notes — SMP Data Extractor: P21
Last Modified: January 13, 2020
- Updated security to ensure that if configuration files are copied between machines, encrypted passwords are removed (passwords must be re-entered before the extractor can be used).
- Updated the .Net Framework version as a part of security upgrades.
- Changed the file location for extractor updates.
- Added capabilities to support the upload of additional data files, such as Quotes and Open Orders, directly from the P21 extractor (this ends the need for P21 customers to run both the P21 ERP-centric extractor and the SMP Flat File loader to transmit all file types to SMP).
- Please contact your SMP Account Manager for more information and updated documentation.