Join the Leader in Distribution CRM and BI
We’re always looking for great people to join our team. If you are an experienced programmer, or familiar with CRM, BI, distribution ERPs, please send resumes to email@example.com.
SMP offers a hosted suite of CRM and Business Intelligence software solutions to the wholesale distribution industry. We are an entrepreneurial team with ambitious growth plans, offering a flexible work environment.
If you are looking for a home where every member’s contributions are visible and important, and a place where you can make a significant impact, then this is the place for you.
Current Job Openings
Web, C#, SQL Server Developer – This is a full-time position available now.
Absolutely no third party placements: Principles only.
SMP offers a hosted suite of CRM and Business Intelligence software solutions to the wholesale distribution industry. We are an entrepreneurial team with ambitious growth plans, offering a flexible work environment and the opportunity to make a big difference in our product suite. To learn more about SMP visit our web site at www.GoSMP.com
If you are looking for a home where every member’s contributions are visible and important, and a place where you can make a significant impact, then this is the place for you. We have very little turnover so if you are looking for a place to call home for the next 5+ years this is the place for you. If you are looking for a 1-2 year programming gig we are not the right fit.
Are you tired of office politics or a long commute? This position offers the right individual with a great opportunity to work remote from their home office. We have a creative team with a growing customer base. You will be challenged and rewarded for your contributions, as well as presented with opportunities to grow your skill sets.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
SMP offers a comprehensive benefits package. Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k and short and long term disability. Vacation and holiday pay.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about development, can work under minimal supervision and excited to work in a small team atmosphere. We are a lean development organization. The developer reports to the Director of Product Development, and is responsible for maintaining and extending our software offerings. We are looking for a strong team player comfortable working with, educating, and learning from others.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative small fast paced team environment.
- Work under minimal supervision while interacting with the team to determine conceptual, logical and physical requirements.
- Perform System and Technical Analysis upon receipt of conceptual requirements
- Work directly with product team to understand business requirements
- Provide time estimates to complete the development cycle.
- Code / test / debug application specifications while working within the time estimates.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10+ years’ software development experience.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and Technology.
- Demonstrable proficiency in web technologies.
- Demonstrable proficiency in C#.
- Demonstrable proficiency T-SQL on SQL Server.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Optional Additional Experience
- Experience with Qlik Sense development.
- Experience with mobile development.
- Experience with UI development.
- Experience with Office 365 development.
- Experience with Google.
Send resumes to Jobs@GoSMP.com