- This event has passed.
Webinar: Are Your Ready for CRM?
April 11, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn the reasons why distribution companies are rushing to the latest technology platform
According to a recent CSO Insights Sales Performance Optimization study, the top five sales effectiveness initiatives companies are undertaking are:
- Analyzing customer buy cycles
- Improving sales rep access to information
- Implementing new CRM tools
- Aligning sales and marketing
- Revising sales processes
What is the one thing all of these initiatives have in common? They all require a combination of CRM, ERP data and collaborative sales management tools to improve sales success.
That is exactly what SMP provides distribution companies with something we call The New Distribution Platform.
Join us April 11 as Joe Raventos of SMP and Matthew Turner of the Boston Turner Group discuss the reasons why distribution companies are rushing to the latest technology platform for sales and marketing execution and discover how it can be a competitive differentiator and driver of growth and profit in your own company.
- Drivers of change in the distribution industry that are motivating executives to explore new technology options in sales management
- Ways a distribution-specific CRM increases your top line and sales efficiency
- How to use data discovery and data visualization to improve new business development and customer experience
- Maximizing close rates with technology
- Providing mobile tools to sales reps to maximize their selling time in the field
- And much, much more
Give us 30 minutes and we’ll help you understand the latest technological developments that are driving growth for distributors as they enter 2017.
Join us April 11 at 2PM ET / 11 AM PT to hear distribution technologist Joe Raventos, President of SMP and hypergrowth expert Matthew Turner of the Boston Turner Group discuss these topics and more.