Webinar: Selling in the New Now
A lot has changed over the last few months. Where do we go from here?
We’ve all taken the time to make improvements in the way we sell and service customers. We’ve improved our remote working capabilities. We’ve adopted new sales and communication technologies and techniques. Some of these changes are overdue as many of our buyers were already adept at online conferencing, remote work and new generation methods of purchasing.
How do you take the best of these changes back into your organization for the long term? How do you continue to make your company culture resilient, agile and successful?
Please join us for a distribution sales webinar about ways we can take the best of these changes forward into the new now. We’ll share:
- What has changed and what has stayed the same
- Critical next steps for taking full advantage to today’s selling environment
- Best practices for remote sales calls
- Important tips for data-driven remote sales presentations
- Hands-on role-play training
- Encouraging your team toward constant improvement
- And much, much more
Please register today for any one of the following sessions:
- Tuesday, June 23 at 2PM EDT / 11AM PDT
- Thursday, June 25 at 2PM EDT / 11AM PDT
- Tuesday, June 30 at 2PM EDT / 11AM PDT