How Distributors Improve Customer Retention A common rule of thumb in distribution is that it…
An Important Message to Help AD Members Work Remotely
AD has reached out to member service providers for resources and tools to share with AD members to help them navigate their businesses through the uncertainty caused by COVID-19.
AD service provider SMP has offered to assist AD members who are looking to have more of their associates work remotely. We want to be able to help clients and prospects who are looking for ways to help their associates be more effective when working from home.
For current clients: We want to help customers with the ability to add as many SMP users as they need without having to worry about any additional charges. Please contact your account manager and mention COVID-19 response.
For new clients: SMP is making special arrangements by deferring implementation and access fees for 90 days.
Improve your customer and employee communication and collaboration while working outside of the office.
SMP is a 100% hosted web-accessible CRM and Business Intelligence SaaS application. SMP takes care of all of the deployment, back up and hosting of the database at their datacenter. The SMP mobile apps can be downloaded to both iOS and Android devices.
SMP provides AD members with:
- Collaborative customer relationship management and marketing platform
- Web accessible customer information
- Sales history
- Open orders
- Open quotes
- Contact information
- Activities, notes and opportunity tracking
- Outlook integration
- Mobile platforms for iOS and Android
- Remote dashboards and reporting tools
- Plus live AR, open orders, bids, price and availability look-up, and remote bid and order creation for Epicor Eclipse users
- SMP Training channel, a one-stop-shop for all training videos in one central location
To learn more on how to help your team with remote-working capabilities, please contact us for a private consultation.