Distribution sales teams often ask us, “when is the best time to implement CRM?” That implies that there is a wrong time to implement CRM; however, is there ever a wrong time to grow sales in your company? The truth is that when business is down that is exactly the time you need to do something different to empower your team to grow sales and take the time to retool your sales practices. And when business is up, you need a tool to help support your growth so that the wheels don’t come off the bus.
[Webcast Recording] Is Your Company Ready for CRM
Are You Ready for the Latest in Distribution Technology?
Learn why distribution companies are rushing to the latest technology platform for sales and marketing execution and discover how it can be a competitive differentiator and driver of growth and profit in your own company.
In this informative webinar recording, we discuss:
- Drivers of change in the distribution industry that are motivating executives to explore new technology options in sales management
- Ways a distribution-specific CRM increases your top line and sales efficiency
- How to use data discovery and data visualization to improve new business development and customer experience
- Maximizing close rates with technology
- Providing mobile tools to sales reps to maximize their selling time in the field
- And much, much more
Don’t Miss the Report
Be sure to download this informative report to find out if your company is ready for CRM: