Distribution sales teams often ask us, “when is the best time to implement CRM?” That implies that there is a wrong time to implement CRM; however, is there ever a wrong time to grow sales in your company? The truth is that when business is down that is exactly the time you need to do something different to empower your team to grow sales and take the time to retool your sales practices. And when business is up, you need a tool to help support your growth so that the wheels don’t come off the bus.
[Webcast Recording] SMP Focus Group Session
We invited a select group of distribution experts to take part in a focus group about distribution industry sales and marketing trends and technology.
The focus group covered some new SMP features and discussed sales and marketing trends in wholesale distribution, including:
- Advances in Sales Management Tools
- Use of mobile tools and smart phones in distribution sales
- Adoption and new approaches to enterprise-wide business intelligence
- Best practices in digital marketing
- Driving customer support efficiencies in distribution
- Combining ERP and CRM data for a 360-view of your customers
- Current approaches and challenges in distribution sales and marketing
Don’t Miss the Report
Be sure to download this informative report on the findings of our focus groups: